Senior Complaints Associate
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Complaints Associate. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the Complaints Team resolve all complaints efficiently, effectively, in a timely manner and in accordance with any relevant policies and procedures while providing excellent customer service.
As a Senior Complaint Associate you’ll be expected to:
- Monitor and track complaint resolution metrics to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address them;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for handling complaints in accordance with company guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Investigate and analyze complaints to identify the root cause of the issue.
- Ensure adherence to TAT & 100 % responses to all complaints/queries;
- Manage escalated complaints and work with other departments to resolve complex issues.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Member Support, Legal and Risk and Compliance, to ensure consistency and alignment in the handling of complaints.
- Prepare reports and presentations for Senior Management and other stakeholders to communicate the status of complaint resolution activities and areas for improvement.
- Handle/front end all disputes raised by external bodies like police and Cyber cell in an effective & efficient manner on day to day basis.
- Maintain a repository of the filed police complaints;
- Prepare Case Summaries etc.
What makes you a great fit:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in complaints resolution or a related field
- Proven track record of managing and leading a team
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and solve problems efficiently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Preferably background in legal/ lawyer
- Experience in NBFC/Fintech preferred
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Something looks off?