Specific responsibilities will include:
- Design interaction models, flows, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups that demonstrate how customers will interact with our product
- Use a combination of data and qualitative user research to build your understanding of the customer journey and problems to solve
- Take the initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Translate complex problems into simple, intuitive solutions that meet both client and business needs
- Run workshops and design sprints with people from different disciplines to solve relevant problems
- You are detail-oriented, yet able to step back, see the bigger picture, be flexible and embrace change
- Present your ideas to different stakeholders, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
We’re looking for someone who: 🧠💚
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of the earth
- Is a self-starter who thrives in constantly evolving environments, ideally with early-stage start-up experience
- Has a portfolio/case studies that demonstrate experience working with B2B products, testing and research
- Has 3-5 min years of design experience.
- Is proficient in working with Figma, Miro and Adobe Creative Suite
- Has experience working with design systems, components and knows UX best practices
- SaaS platforms experience is a plus!