Head of Product Design
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Product Design team and oversee all aspects of product design, including interaction design, information architecture, writing, visual design, service design, design systems, and prototyping.
- Being willing to get hands dirty and get involved in specific initiative where necessary
- Define and maintain design standards and the design system to ensure consistency and quality across all products and platforms. Be a foundational partner in levelling up our design system and UX practice and infrastructure.
- Partner with Product and Engineering Leadership to create a shared UX culture and practice across teams.
- Coach, hire and, and mentor an ambitious team of product designers, providing guidance, support and interventional assistance to ensure they meet their goals and objectives. Be a strong ally in developing their career and craft.
We’re looking for someone who: 🧠💚
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of the earth.
- Proven experience in a 'hands-on' product design leadership role with the responsibility of executing at every stage of the design lifecycle from research to ideation.
- Proven experience in ownership and delivery of design systems.
- Previous experience of leading a designing B2B platforms in a high growth, venture backed startup, fintech desirable.
- Proven experience leading and developing a design team.
- Understanding of key business metrics and data, as well as how it connects to design.
- Great track record for working closely with product designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Loves to spend time with users and customers alongside product and commercial
- Is a self-starter who thrives in constantly evolving environments, ideally with early-stage experience.