Senior IT Engineer
What You'll Do
- Lead IT operations and user support, including access management, device management, onboarding and offboarding processes, etc.
- Own and automate business systems with the likes of Okta, Kandji, Intune, GWorkspace, Slack, Jira, Github through the use of their APIs and iPaaS tools like Workato
- Develop and maintain documentation for supported applications, processes, and training material for internal employees and IT staff
- Work with Security, PeopleOps, and Business Operations to develop and improve critical business processes with an automation mindset
- Support and manage Corporate Systems and Infrastructure
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to coordinate the implementation and audit of IT policies
- You are motivated by helping others succeed. When things break - and they will - you are eager and able to help fix things. You like thinking of ways to improve efficiency or bring delight to the people you work with.
- You have curiosity about how things work
- You know that the internet is a scary place, and understand information security concepts and have experience implementing them in a corporate environment
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to other employees, especially non-technical staff, is no problem for you
- You have experience implementing and maintaining cloud-based IT systems and services in a corporate environment like Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, etc
- You have MDM/endpoint configuration management experience with tools such as Kandji or Intune as well as hands-on expertise supporting Mac, Windows, and Linux devices
- You are familiar with developing automation workflows and integrations for repetitive or manual tasks through scripting and iPaaS platforms like Workato, Tray.io, Make.com…
- You are passionate about scripting manual tasks with languages like Bash, Powershell, Python, or Go
- You like to track your code in Git and have experience working with CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Terraform, Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Experience managing office infrastructure like Networking and on-prem servers, Audio-visual systems, CCTV, and Access Management systems.