Implementation Services Team Lead
- Strategic Leadership: Serve as an integral part of the Customer Experience (CX) Leadership team to formulate and execute the strategic vision for Seqera's Professional Services, in close coordination with Scientific Development & Technical Solutions teams.
- Team Development: Recruit, onboard, and develop a team of Implementation Consultants responsible for the successful deployment of Seqera's solutions for our customers.
- Methodology and Process Design: Collaborate with CX leaders to create and refine our implementation methodologies and tools, ensuring adherence to best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Project Management: Oversee project deliverables, timelines, and budgets to ensure they align with customer expectations. Serve as the key point of escalation for the teams to resolve challenges and ensure a smooth implementation for each customer.
- Sales Support: Work closely with Sales and CX teams to produce pre-sales assets, SOWs, and proposals, and actively participate in sales opportunities.
- Operational Oversight: Manage the financial aspects of the practice, including team utilization, budget-to-actual hours, and project margins.
- Degree in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or similar technically oriented life science field. You must be comfortable with Life Sciences R&D processes, and have experience working with research oriented software products. Hands-on experience in a dry lab or other research setting is highly desired.
- 5+ years client facing software implementation experience, with demonstrated success managing complex enterprise software implementations.
- 2+ years experience managing a professional services team. Must be able to recruit, hire, and grow a high-functioning implementation team.
- Experience leading services sales activities, including proposal generation, SOW creation, selling PS, Change Orders, and client negotiations. Prior experience with pre-sales solutions and product demonstrations is highly desired.
- Independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written and presentation formats.