Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR)
What You’ll Do
- Research our larger and enterprise accounts to identify entry points and key stakeholders.
- Ideate and execute sales and marketing strategies with the goal of generating in-roads and business opportunities within our enterprise segment.
- Engage our target users via a combination of outreach tactics, including email, cold call, LinkedIn messaging, and more.
- Support and attend in-person field events, including conferences, networking socials, and more.
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects and customers, and nurture existing relationships.
- Uncover scientific workflows, challenges, and needs from prospects and customers.
- Develop customized messaging and tactics for specific target accounts and personas.
- Provide feedback on how we can optimize our lead generation and sales process.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to brainstorm and test new ideas to further our reach within the scientific community.
- Located along the US East Coast, or willing to work within Eastern business hours.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Bioinformatics, Computational Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Data Science, or equivalent. Otherwise, industry experience with bioinformatics or computational sciences.
- Some experience in a Sales Development, Business Development, or other customer-facing role. Otherwise strong interest in exploring a fast-paced sales career.
- Native English proficiency and excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams.
- Resilience and tenacity in the face of rejection, and the ability to overcome client objections to drive engagements forward.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call, or ask difficult questions to prospects and customers.
- Exceptional organization skills using a range of tools and systems, with the ability to self-manage day-to-day tasks.
- Passion for technology and the ability to grasp complex scientific concepts quickly.
- Ability to pivot and adjust priorities as we rapidly scale our business.