Support Team Lead
Your mission will be:
- Team Leadership & Management: Provide management, mentoring, and guidance to the support team. Foster a collaborative environment encouraging initiative and accountability.
- Process Establishment & Improvement: Implement and continuously refine effective support processes to manage customer requests, ticket management, escalation procedures, and documentation.
- Customer Support & Escalation: Act as the initial escalation point for complex support issues. Use your technical expertise and problem-solving skills to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution, coordinating with other internal teams as required.
- Performance Metrics & Evaluation: Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) that measure the effectiveness of the support team, such as customer satisfaction scores, ticket closure rate, and first response time. Use these metrics to drive continuous improvement and identify areas for additional training and development.
- Strategic Planning & Coordination: Work with CX Leadership and other internal stakeholders to develop the support team's goals, and align them with the company's broader strategic objectives and initiatives.
- Feedback & Advocacy: Channel customer feedback to our Product Management and Engineering teams to influence our product roadmap. Advocate for customer needs and actively contribute to the enhancement of Seqera's solutions.
We are looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of experience in Cloud Support, Support Engineering, and/or Technical Support within an enterprise software company.
- 2+ years of management experience, managing a support team of at least 6-8 people.
- Proven experience in developing and optimizing support processes.
- Understanding and experience in utilizing key performance indicators (KPIs) to guide support operations and drive continuous improvement.
- Expertise in supporting complex solutions in public clouds, with deep experience in at least one of the following: AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration solutions, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands on Linux/Unix administration skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities in complex technical environments, with a proven ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and concepts.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, complemented by excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English is mandatory.
- A strong desire to foster a collaborative, transparent, and growth-oriented team culture.
Nice to have:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field highly desired, as this is a very technical role.
- Exposure to cloud deployment, hybrid cloud / on-prem environments and High-Performance Computing (HPC).
- Prior experience using Git.
- Prior experience in the bioinformatics or biotechnology sector working with R&D solutions such Workflow Management, LIMS, LES, Scientific Data Management, etc.