We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience in Support Engineering and/or Cloud Platform Technical Support within an enterprise software company.
- Expertise in implementing complex real-world solutions in public clouds, with advanced skills in at least one of the following: AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Solid Linux/Unix administration skills with proven experience in system maintenance and problem-solving.
- Hands-on experience with container systems and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Practical experience implementing systems in areas of networking, storage management, and authentication.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems in complex technical environments, with a proven track record of quickly adapting to new technologies and concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills complemented by superior written and oral communication skills; strong proficiency in English is a must.
- A creative and curious mindset with the resilience needed to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field highly desired, this is a very technical role.
- Proven experience & expertise in GCP and/or Azure are highly desired
- Prior experience using Git
- Exposure to hybrid cloud/on-prem environments and High Performance Compute (HPC)
- Prior experience with bioinformatics or biotechnology.