Growth Marketing Specialist
Your mission will be:
- Drive demand generation globally and improve conversion through the marketing and sales funnel by increasing the quality of our leads
- Work with a cross-functional team to establish growth strategies to support Seqera’s growth goals
- Create, manage and experiment with acquisition campaigns
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and new business opportunities
- Collate and analyse data to continually learn, iterate and optimise tactics across all channels in support of our core business goals
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
About you. We are looking for someone with:
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Performance Marketing professional.
- First-class English-language writing and copy-editing skills.
- Hands-on experience with SEM, display ads, social ads (specially LinkedIn ads and Twitter Ads)
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing tools (Terminus, 6sense, RollWorks…)
- Robust analytical capabilities with prior experience in working with Google Analytics (GA4), Excel or Business Intelligence tools.
- Passion for marketing, design, writing and the ability to turn technical concepts into captivating & attractive stories.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
Nice to have:
- Understanding of today’s SEO trends and guidelines.
- Knowledge of Hubspot (Marketing Hub and CRM) software.
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies.
Your unique set of skills are:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A builder – likes to be part of a core team that is building a new thing from scratch.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail – you know great design
- Creativity & curiosity across written, visual and video mediums.