Senior Pricing Analyst (f/m/x)
Who we are
We are the leading independent e-commerce logistics platform in Europe that provides scalable fulfillment services for e-commerce businesses and fast-growing D2C brands. From warehousing, picking and packing, delivery, and returns management, we take care of the whole order fulfillment process for online shops. By using our solution, retailers get access to a broad network of warehouses across Europe, which are all interconnected via our software. This enables e-commerce retailers to manage their whole logistics with our powerful all-in-one tool, in the fastest and most efficient way possible. As a result, merchants can improve their delivery speed, reduce logistics costs and optimize product availability.
As a scale-up company with several offices across Europe, we are always looking for talented team players who are eager to help us shape the future of e-commerce logistics; and this is where you come into play.
This is what you will do
- Serve as a thought leader in pricing strategy development, contributing insights and best practices to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Lead the development of innovative pricing mechanisms and methodologies to enhance pricing effectiveness and competitiveness in the market.
- Analyze historical sales data and market dynamics to define pricing elasticity, utilizing insights to formulate optimal pricing strategies aimed at maximizing revenue and profitability.
- Utilize a deep understanding of market dynamics and cost structures to inform pricing decisions.
- Utilize Excel and data visualization tools (i.e., Looker) to extract insights and generate actionable reports.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to monitor cost movements and understand their impact on pricing.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in pricing processes and contribute to ongoing enhancements.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses as necessary, providing strategic insights to support decision-making processes.
This is what you will need to succeed
- Business fluency in written and spoken English.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business administration, finance, supply chain management, mathematics, economics, data science, or business analytics.
- Over 5 years of experience in a pricing analyst role, demonstrating a track record of successfully implementing pricing strategies to drive profitability.
- Deep knowledge of Excel and a basic understanding of data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker).
- Proficiency in handling a high volume of complex data, extracting meaningful insights, and translating them into actionable strategies.
- Precise attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in data analysis and project execution.
- A proven ability to drive profitability through strategic pricing decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-motivation, reliability, and commitment, with a structured and pragmatic working style.
This is what is it in for you
- Choose where you work. With a remote working culture & a selection of swanky new offices, you can work from the comfort of your own home or one of our groovy hubs. Save on commute time by working remotely, or join colleagues in our offices & take advantage of the benefits that they have to offer.
- Permanent contracts. We offer permanent contracts to our colleagues. We hope to be working & growing together for a long time!
- Gym membership package. We want our employees to be healthy, happy, and well-rested. Our work-related activities are diversified; our movement is not. In order to create a balance, we offer gym memberships to colleagues in each of our entities, allowing them to keep active & maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Annual public transport tickets. We offer annual public transportation tickets to employees to compensate for the time they spend commuting and as an incentive to opt for the environmentally-friendly way of commuting to our offices.
- Tech pack and merch. We provide top-quality hardware that you need to help byrd move the needle. To top things off, we also provide lots of merch to our byrdies to keep us all swagged out.
- Regular team events. We are always happy to meet for team lunches or a small break to unwind and have a (virtual) cup of your favorite brew. In addition, team-building and celebratory events are at the core of our social gatherings, bringing colleagues together to celebrate our achievements and growth.
- Meaningful tasks. With us, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that have a direct impact on our company and our customers. You will have an opportunity to work with a team of experienced and passionate professionals that care for you and your contributions to the team.
📦 📦 📦
Last but not least, we are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on religion, skin color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Should you wish to learn more about our company culture and our values, then feel free to check out our team page and our #byrdistheword. page.