Finance Working Student - Charging & Billing Associate (f/m/x)
Who we are
We are the leading independent e-commerce logistics platform in Europe that provides scalable fulfillment services for e-commerce businesses and fast-growing D2C brands. From warehousing, picking and packing, delivery, and returns management, we take care of the whole order fulfillment process for online shops. By using our solution, retailers get access to a broad network of warehouses across Europe, which are all interconnected via our software. This enables e-commerce retailers to manage their whole logistics with our powerful all-in-one tool, in the fastest and most efficient way possible. As a result, merchants can improve their delivery speed, reduce logistics costs and optimize product availability.
As a scale-up company with several offices across Europe, we are always looking for talented team players who are eager to help us shape the future of e-commerce logistics; and this is where you come into play.
We are looking for a Working Student (f/m/x) to join us part-time (20 hours per week) and support our Customer Invoicing & Partner Charging processes team in Berlin, Germany.
This is what you will do
- You will be supporting the internal customer charging operations and continuously seeking to identify improvements, efficiency gains and scalability of the process
- You will be assisting with gathering information as well as cleaning and analyzing data
- You will be contributing to the preparation and execution of complex data delivery for the monthly partner charging and customer invoicing processes
- You will be building and maintaining dashboards, pivot tables, and automating data
This is what you will need to succeed
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Data Science
- Speaks, reads and writes English & German fluently; other European languages will be an advantage
- Interests in and previous exposure to data management desired, and experience managing large datasets is valued in this role
- The ideal candidate must have strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Google applications
- A self-driven individual with a can-do attitude and you effectively communicate complex information
- You are a quick learner, analytical and detail oriented and can spot and correct minor details
- You enjoy communicating across functions and consolidating data and information from multiple sources
- You pay close attention to detail and take pride in the accuracy and timeliness of your work
- You thrive in a high-pace, challenging and dynamic, yet rewarding and collegiate environment
This is what is it in for you
- Choose where you work. With a remote working culture & a selection of swanky new offices, you can work from the comfort of your own home or one of our groovy hubs. Save on commute time by working remotely, or join colleagues in our offices & take advantage of the benefits that they have to offer.
- Permanent contracts. We offer permanent contracts to our colleagues. We hope to be working & growing together for a long time!
- Gym membership package. We want our employees to be healthy, happy, and well-rested. Our work-related activities are diversified; our movement is not. In order to create a balance, we offer gym memberships to colleagues in each of our entities, allowing them to keep active & maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Annual public transport tickets. We offer annual public transportation tickets to employees to compensate for the time they spend commuting and as an incentive to opt for the environmentally-friendly way of commuting to our offices.
- Tech pack and merch. We provide top-quality hardware that you need to help byrd move the needle. To top things off, we also provide lots of merch to our byrdies to keep us all swagged out.
- Regular team events. We are always happy to meet for team lunches or a small break to unwind and have a (virtual) cup of your favorite brew. In addition, team-building and celebratory events are at the core of our social gatherings, bringing colleagues together to celebrate our achievements and growth.
- Meaningful tasks. With us, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that have a direct impact on our company and our customers. You will have an opportunity to work with a team of experienced and passionate professionals that care for you and your contributions to the team.
📦 📦 📦
Last but not least, we are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on religion, skin color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Should you wish to learn more about our company culture and our values, then feel free to check out our team page and our #byrdistheword. page.