Battery Model Developer
Are you passionate about fighting climate change? Do you want to work on creating a world where everyone can breathe clean air? At Breathe, we believe an electrified future is key to achieving this, which is why we are building battery technology to help brands do more with the power they have.
Our physics-based battery management software helps some of the world's largest and most iconic automotive and consumer electronics brands deliver products with faster charging, longer life and zero compromise on safety. Put simply, we make batteries better. And we want you to join us.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a highly motivated who wants to translate the latest in battery modelling research into real-world impact. Our products are being used and evaluated by some of the world's most recognised brands in automotive and consumer electronics. This is a unique opportunity to ensure that those products have the maximum possible impact - accelerating the electrification of everything and driving meaningful commercial outcomes for both Breathe and our customers. We'll intentionally support opportunities for you to develop, be that courses, conferences, mentorship or something else.
- Develop advanced lithium-ion battery predictive features in MATLAB/Simulink and incorporate them into our products
- Planning and refining model development processes and goals
- Work closely with wider teams and stakeholders to develop test procedures and incorporate requirements into model attributes
- Work alongside our Engineering and Software teams to define model functions
- Work alongside our Testing team to define model parameterisation and validation processes
- Actively contribute to the design and improvement of the product development lifecycle
- Increase the Modelling team's capability to deliver high-quality products efficiently by maintaining good documentation, and support for new members to contribute