Account Executive - Consumer Electronics
Are you passionate about fighting climate change? Do you want to work on creating a world where everyone can breathe clean air? At Breathe, we believe an electrified future is key to achieving this, which is why we are building battery technology to help brands do more with the power they have.
Our physics-based battery management software helps some of the world's largest and most iconic automotive and consumer electronics brands deliver products with faster charging, longer life and zero compromise on safety. Put simply, we make batteries better. And we want you to join us.
What you will be doing
This is an exciting time to join Breathe. You will be working with some of the world's largest and most recognised brands in automotive and consumer electronics as we rapidly scale our commercial team.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to be responsible for developing and closing new business within an assigned set of consumer electronics accounts. You will be responsible for managing and developing key customer relationships and be expected to collaboratively lead complex deals to closure. You will be accountable for closing new design wins and exceeding quarterly quotas and will need to be curious, eager to learn and quick to adapt.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to drive meaningful commercial outcomes for both Breathe and our customers as we look to accelerate the electrification of everything. We'll intentionally support opportunities for you to develop, be that courses, conferences, mentorship or something else.
- Develop, manage, and drive a robust sales pipeline within a target set of OEMs to achieve sales targets.
- Engage new prospects to explain how Breathe’s embedded software products solve their pain, building and delivering compelling proposals that demonstrate the value of Breathe’s solution, build consensus and move deals forward with velocity.
- Understand the pain prospective customers face related to battery system performance and its impact on end-user experience.
- Consistently build champions and create strategic accounts.
- Proactively and efficiently manage the deployment of company resources in support of business opportunities to ensure successful outcomes for both the customer and Breathe.
- Continuously enhance your understanding of Breathe’s products and services, industry trends, and competitor offerings, to enhance product positioning and provide feedback that contributes to improving our product roadmap.