Inside Sales Specialist
Are you passionate about fighting climate change? Do you want to work on creating a world where everyone can breathe clean air? At Breathe, we believe an electrified future is key to achieving this, which is why we are building battery technology to help brands do more with the power they have.
Our physics-based battery management software helps some of the world's largest and most iconic automotive and consumer electronics brands deliver products with faster charging, longer life and zero compromise on safety. Put simply, we make batteries better. And we want you to join us.
What you will be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing sales team working with some of the world's largest and most recognised brands in automotive and consumer electronics. Our current customers include OPPO, Rimac and Cosworth to name a few.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Sales team to achieve the company’s growth objectives by owning key aspects of the sales process. You will collaborate with both sales and engineering to translate customer requirements into compelling propositions and be responsible for increasing both sales productivity and customer experience. Your technical aptitude and curiosity will enable you to uncover customer insights, whilst your attention to detail and ability to craft compelling stories will deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to use their technical prowess to drive meaningful commercial outcomes for both Breathe and our customers as we look to accelerate the electrification of everything. We'll intentionally support opportunities for you to develop, be that courses, conferences, mentorship or something else.
- Create compelling proposals and detailed statements of work, collaborating with both the customer and internal teams, including sales, engineering, legal and pricing, to ensure competitiveness.
- Provide support throughout the sales process, anticipating and pro-actively addressing customer objections.
- Collaborate with the sales team to conduct account research and competitive analysis, capture customer requirements, and assist with product positioning.
- Continuously enhance your understanding of Breathe’s products and services, industry trends, and competitor offerings, to enhance product positioning and provide feedback that contributes to improving our product roadmap.
- Review contracts, development agreements, non-disclosure agreements and proposals, leaning on internal and external legal counsel where appropriate, to ensure proposed solutions align with legal and regulatory requirements. Provide insights and recommendations to mitigate potential risks.
- Manage the paper process, including supplier onboarding, quotes, orders, and payment staging, to deliver an exceptional customer experience and support company growth.