Battery Test Engineering Intern
Are you passionate about fighting climate change? Do you want to work on creating a world where everyone can breathe clean air? At Breathe, we believe an electrified future is key to achieving this, which is why we are building battery technology to help brands do more with the power they have.
Our physics-based battery management software helps some of the world's largest and most iconic automotive and consumer electronics brands deliver products with faster charging, longer life and zero compromise on safety. Put simply, we make batteries better. And we want you to join us.
What you will be doing
Your internship will be within our growing testing team at Breathe, where we are building a world-class battery testing facility in London to output high quality battery test data. You will work in the laboratory to help us deliver the test data that underpins our product development and validation, whilst undertaking a project to help us develop our testing capabilities. We will provide you with experience and training to develop your skills and knowledge in Lithium-Ion battery testing.
- You focus will be developing improvements to our bespoke cell test rigs, designing and prototyping improvements to our test fixtures in collaboration with our test engineering team
- You will assist in defining requirements for future test equipment and rigs
- You will assist in setting up, conducting and monitoring battery cell tests in our laboratory to support internal research and development projects
- You will assist in analysing test data and communicating outcomes within the company
- You will assist the test engineering team in setting up test equipment
- Any additional work that may be deemed from time to time to be critical to product or company success