Technical Account Manager (Dutch speaker)
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding in 2022 and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Technical Account Manager in Munich, Barcelona or Amsterdam and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) at Yokoy, you will play a crucial role by serving as a dedicated point of contact for our high value, enterprise customers. The TAM is responsible for understanding the unique needs and objectives of each customer, providing expert guidance on program setup and maintenance, ensuring faster support response times, and assisting with minor configuration changes. This role requires a deep understanding of our technology, exceptional communication skills, and a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with assigned customers.
- Act as the primary point of contact, ensuring customers have a dedicated resource for all their technical needs.
- Understand customer goals, challenges, and expectations to provide tailored support.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Yokoy’s products, services, and technology stack.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to customers, helping them optimise their use of our products to meet their business objectives.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to offer proactive recommendations to customers.
- Expedite support requests and ensure timely resolution of customer issues by working closely with the Customer Care team.
- Act as an escalation point for complex technical problems, ensuring that customers' concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.
- Assist customers with minor configuration changes, helping them adapt the technology to evolving business requirements.
- Collaborate with the customer to identify and implement configuration improvements that enhance their experience.
- Where larger changes to the program are needed, collaborate closely with our Professional Services team and/or our Partner ecosystem to ensure that the customer’s needs are met.
- Develop and maintain account plans for each customer, outlining goals, strategies, and action items to achieve mutual success.
- Monitor customer progress and proactively identify opportunities for improvement or upsell in collaboration with the Customer Success Team.
- Provide regular updates to customers on product enhancements, feature releases, and relevant news.
- Generate and share reports on customer usage, performance metrics, and KPIs to demonstrate value and ROI.
- Collaborate with Customer Care, Customer Success, Professional Services and Sales teams to ensure a unified approach in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Share customer feedback and insights internally to influence product roadmaps and improvements.
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical role, preferably in a customer-facing capacity with enterprise customers.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and delivering technical solutions.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically under pressure.
- Project management skills to handle multiple accounts and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- Customer-centric mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional service
- Fluent in both Dutch and English language.
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.