Customer Care Specialist
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding in 2022 and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Customer Care Specialist and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
We are looking for a confident individual to join our Customer Success team and support our daily business as a Customer Care Specialist. In this role, you will be in daily contact with our customers to resolve their operational issues, answer their questions, or any other concerns. You are responsible for the correct administration of application problems, the creation of support tickets and the communication with the end user. Furthermore, you are also in contact with our other internal teams to investigate issues and provide feedback. Within this role, you will be in the center of our customer success processes and directly influence our customer satisfaction.
This is your chance to shape the Customer Care area of a FinTech scaleup and to bring your support knowledge to the next level. We allow you to work with great freedom and creative possibilities.
Your future team
The Customer Success Team is responsible for the entire customer lifecycle after a contract has been signed. We currently work in four areas: Yokoy Solutions, Yokoy Academy, Enablement & Growth and Customer Care/Operations. As a Customer Care Specialist, you will take full ownership of our customers' daily concerns. As part of this, you will work closely with our team members in Onboarding and Engineering to improve our software.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- Ownership of incoming requests from customers, including the creation of tickets for the internal organization
- Ownership for tracking-to-resolution of recorded incidents or bugs
- Answering and handling customer inquiries for our customers in Germany, Switzerland, and the rest of Europe
- Internally, you’re the first point of contact for knowledge on the operational use of our software
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You finished your studies or your apprenticeship or has some work experience of at least one year in an operational area (ideally Finance, Support, Customer Care)
- Background in finance and or accounting is a strong plus
- Operational experience with a high turnover of external customer inquiries and internal clarifications from the team is a plus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks at a high frequency
- Structured and detail oriented approach to work
- Fluency in English and German, additional languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions combined with working from home a couple of times per week if you wish.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.