Card Operations Analyst
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- In your role as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the KYB process, your contribution is crucial in ensuring the successful onboarding of customers to our Yokoy Card account
- You will primarily ensure that our customers understand the KYB process, and are guided to provide the right documentation and information to enable fast and successful account creation
- You will also provide training and guidance on how to activate and use the Yokoy card upon successful account creation
- Your responsibilities will include facilitating communication and coordination with our partner banks throughout the account opening and card activation process, including the Know Your Business (KYB) procedure
- You oversee both internal and external inquiries, as well as manage operational tasks associated with Know Your Business (KYB) process
- You maintain proactive communication with customers to meet the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for onboarding processes
- You keep data records on the transactions and client records relating to KYB matters
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- Ideally you possess 3+ years of relevant experience within the card operations division of a bank, insurance company, or fintech organization
- You have previous experience working in a customer-facing role
- Your outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities enable you to establish positive rapport with both customers and internal stakeholders
- You possess the capability to handle diverse tasks efficiently and at a fast pace, and you thrive in a structured and detail-oriented work environment
- You have a keen interest in expanding your knowledge about payment-related business operations within the B2B sector
- You are fluent both in written and spoken English; German language skills are an advantage but not mandatory
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.