Senior Web and SEO Manager
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- Web Strategy: Lead the development and execution of the Yokoy web strategy, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives, brand positioning, messaging framework and creative identity.
- Web Development: Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of the company website, ensuring it is audience centric, responsive, and optimized for search engines.
- User Experience (UX): Continuously improve the user experience and retention on the company's website, ensuring they are intuitive, accessible, and responsive across devices.
- Technical SEO Optimization: Monitor web performance, analyze key metrics, identify and implement improvements to enhance crawlability, indexability, Core Web Vital scores, and engagement rates.
- SEO Content Strategy: Research search demands and develop SEO content strategy and roadmap to owning the key product category commercial and informational keywords SERPs across target markets (the priority languages are English and German). Collaborate with the content team and manage external production resources to create and manage compelling, engaging, and SEO-friendly content across all web properties. Manage content lifecycle to maintain high level of relevance, freshness, and trustworthiness.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Implement CRO strategies and rigorous A/B testing regime to maximize form conversion rates, content engagement rates, user journey, and overall website performance to drive website customer acquisition.
- Web and BI Analytics: Regularly analyze and report on web performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement. Analyze, prioritize and optimize for better revenue contribution.
- Compliance: Ensure that the websites are compliant with industry regulations and best practices related to privacy and security.
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- Degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Economics, Finance.
- You’re an accomplished SEO and Web lead/manager with a track record of leveraging web and SEO to deliver hypergrowth in the B2B SaaS vertical and delivering successful SEO content programs.
- You have 3+ years’ professional working experience in a SEO and/or Web lead role or a similar level, and 7+ years in the marketing field in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess a strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with proficiency in marketing analytics tools and platforms.
- You have previous experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
- You have expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Screamingfrog, Ahref, GSC, Wordpress, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, MS Excel advanced analytics features.
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Furthermore, you're a project manager with strong organizational skills.
- You're a self-driven, keen and fast learner, data and detail oriented, commercial minded and entrepreneurial.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- Although not required, it’s a plus if you have the following skills and knowledges: Python, PHP, CSS, basic knowledge of web technologies, for example, caching, rendering, hosting, CDN,
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.