Senior Implementation Project Manager
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You lead the end-to-end project management process, from project initiation to closure, ensuring alignment with customer requirements and timelines
- You develop detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets, and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- You act as the primary point of contact for customers during the implementation process, addressing concerns, ensuring clear communication.
- You collaborate with clients to gather and analyze business requirements, ensuring a thorough understanding of their unique needs.
- You translate client requirements into actionable deliverables, providing guidance on best practices.
- You configure Yokoy to meet customer specifications and implement rigorous testing processes to ensure the functionality, performance, and reliability of the solution.
- You identify and address any issues or gaps in the implementation, maintaining a commitment to delivering a high-quality solution.
- You develop and deliver training programs for end-users, ensuring a smooth transition to the new system.
- You proactively identify and mitigate project risks, implementing strategies to ensure successful project delivery.
- You anticipate and address potential challenges to minimize impact on timelines and deliverables.
- You work closely with the product management team to communicate customer needs and contribute to continuous product enhancement.
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You’re an accomplished Project Manager with a track record of leading large and complex projects and/or (software) implementations
- You hold a degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in Business Administration, Project Management, or a related field
- You have proven experience managing complex software implementation projects, preferably in the realm of Financial Services / SaaS
- Strong understanding of financial processes and project management methodologies
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a senior or project lead role
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You possess excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Preferably, you have obtained a PMP or equivalent certification
- You are fluent in German and English; other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.