Senior Technical Consultant
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You will lead and manage the technical integration of Yokoy in the customer’s system landscape
- You consult and support in complex system configurations, ensuring complex configurations align with client requirements
- You provide expert guidance on integrating Yokoy seamlessly with third party systems such as SAP, Oracle Netsuite, and Microsoft Finance & Operations
- You possess in-depth knowledge of integration technologies, including sFTP and APIs (SOAP & Rest), to design, implement, and troubleshoot complex integrations
- You debug integration issues efficiently, ensuring the smooth flow of data between systems
- You work collaboratively with clients to analyze technical requirements and design solutions that ensure optimal integration and functionality
- You collaborate with the sales team to gather client requirements and develop detailed implementation plans
- You act as the primary technical liaison for clients, fostering strong relationships and providing technical expertise and guidance during the implementation project
- You collaborate closely with internal teams, including Customer Engineering, Professional Services and Support, to address technical inquiries and challenges
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You hold a degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- You have proven experience in technical project management, integration consulting or implementation management
- You have a strong technical background and in-depth understanding of integration technologies, including sFTP and APIs (SOAP & REST)
- You have a strong understanding of ERP systems and have prior experience in ERP integration delivery
- You bring excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with a customer-centric approach
- You have exceptional problem-solving, solution designing and analytical abilities
- You’re able to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Experience in finance systems and software is a strong advantage
- You are fluent in German and English; other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.