(Senior) SAP Engineer
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- You maintain and extend the existing SAP S/4HANA and SAP ECC connectors in the ABAP environment to accommodate the business requirements of existing and new customers.
- You implement and configure the bidirectional interface between Yokoy and SAP for our key customers and instruct our partners on the process.
- You provide 3rd level support for any incidents related to the integration with SAP
- You advise new customers on the integration of Yokoy with S/4HANA, ERP 6.0 or HCM and are the Yokoy contact person for the Yokoy-SAP connector
- You consult internal & external contacts in the area of SAP and support trainings
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as SAP Consultant / Support Developer (experience in ABAP, ABAP-OO and Dynpro development, WRICEF)
- You are experienced in implementing SaaS and/or 3rd party (non-SAP) software solutions.
- You have experience with interface development (OData, WebService, RFC)
- You possess expertise with integration platforms such as SAP Cloud Integration and Process Orchestration
- You have in-depth development experience of the FI/CO and/or MM modules and at least some development experience on HR/HCM
- You Ideally have some degree of knowledge and/or development experience regarding SAP Cloud Platform solutions (RAP/CAP/Public Cloud Integration/BTP/BAS, UI5, FIORI)
- You Ideally have experience developing large custom (ZY-) implementations and/or experience developing custom transportable SAP Plug-And-Play software packages
- You enjoy complex development requests
- You are a team player and helpful person with good communication skills, and you appreciate the exchange with customers
- You are fluent in English; other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.