🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- Your role involves refining, planning, and developing new features as part of an engineering team.
- You collaborate closely with our designers to consistently enhance design and user experience.
- You will work on enablement initiatives to ensure readiness for global scalability.
- You will get the opportunity to take ownership of projects and work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- You will participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and foster knowledge sharing within the team.
- You will troubleshoot and resolve frontend issues and bugs promptly.
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You’re an accomplished Frontend Engineer with a track record of web development.
- Degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- You have a strong expertise with HTML5, CSS (incl. Precompilers like Sass)
- You ideally have a good knowledge of web components.
- You already have some experience with cloud software architecture (e.g. GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs
- You are a problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude and an increased attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English; other languages are a plus.
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.