Customer Success Manager
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2022
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business?
Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team?
Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies.
Join us as our new Customer Success Manager in Munich and help us achieve our goals!🚀
As a member of our Customer Success team in Munich, you will play a key role in managing our fast-growing customer accounts along long-term partnerships and generating growth through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities. You will identify new use cases for the digital transformation of our customer companies and support them in realizing the full potential of our Spend Management Solution in the long term.
What you'll do:
- Manage and expand long-term customer relationships in the DACH region.
- Proactively develop use cases and strategies to drive account expansion and upsell/cross-sell opportunities with our customers.
- Increase customer satisfaction by actively collecting feedback, identifying pain points, and proposing improvement opportunities.
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor to customers, providing guidance and support throughout their journey with our SaaS Platform.
- Identify and consult customers on potential optimisation opportunities, including up-selling and cross-selling our products or services.
- Negotiate contract renewals with existing customers, ensuring a smooth and successful renewal process.
- Identify and mitigate churn risks, implementing proactive measures to retain customers and enhance their experience.
- Generate interest and curiosity among customers for upcoming products, effectively promoting our brand and new offerings.
- Collaborate closely with sales and product teams, providing valuable insights and feedback to drive customer success and product enhancements.
- Adoption of platform is a key part of the role
- Stay updated on industry trends, market developments, and competitors to better serve and align with customer needs.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a customer success or account management role, preferably within the software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry.
- Strong ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Results-driven and customer-focused, with a passion for delivering exceptional service and driving customer success.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other customer success tools.
- Fluency in German and English (both written and spoken). Other languages are a plus
What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Hybrid - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- Work anywhere - we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
See more open positions at Yokoy
Something looks off?