(Senior) Integration Engineer
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2022
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new (Senior) Integration Engineer in Zurich or remote and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a (Senior) Integration Engineer you are responsible for integrating Yokoy with various third-party systems to embed the application in our customers’ system landscape. By writing clean and testable code you extend our integrations offering to address new markets. We are a product-driven company, and a visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. Seamless integrations with the customer’s existing systems are a crucial component to achieve customer satisfaction and allow the application to unfold its full potential. As we approach new markets, we face new integration requirements. Building new integrations for our customers will put you at the core of the company’s expansion journey.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You will work on the integration of third-party systems, i.e. ERP or accounting systems, travel providers, credit card feeds, etc. within the international customer engineering team and in collaboration with other product teams
- You will collaborate with partner organizations in the case that a new integration is co-developed
- You write clean and testable code and perform reviews for your colleagues
- You will focus predominantly on the backend of the application in this role
- You will be involved in the design phase of new integrations and related features
- You will support junior colleagues through knowledge sharing and support
- You help reduce technical debt and make the code basis future-proof
⚒️ What you'll need:
- You’re an accomplished (Senior) Integration / Backend Engineer with a track record of professional programming working in a team environment
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in an engineering discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Math or Physics)
- You have a profound knowledge of and relevant practical experience with Node.js and TypeScript as a programming language
- You possess a sound expertise in the design and implementation of RESTful APIs, including the authentication topic
- You are ideally experienced with relevant third-party systems (i.e. ERP systems, travel providers, HR systems) and have worked in a similar business context before
- You enjoy working independently, taking ownership of your tasks and having a positive and collaborative “can-do” approach, even during times of pressure
- You are fluent in English; other languages are a plus (in particular German)
🚀 What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- Work anywhere - we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within EU
We’re keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile as well as a portfolio showcasing relevant technical writing samples, and a few words on why you’d like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What will happen next? We aim to get back to you about your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete, but if you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, please let us know.
If this isn’t the right fit or timing for you, feel free to share this job post with a friend, colleague, or community that might be interested, or check out our jobs board again whenever you’re ready.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.
See more open positions at Yokoy
Something looks off?