Product Analyst (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
As a Product Analyst (f/m/d) at wefox, you will be focused on using data and insights to make insurance 10x better. As a thought partner for our Product Managers, you will help to shape product strategy and feature development by providing monitoring and actionable insights on how our users engage with our products and advocating for continuous data-informed decision making.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Success Measurement and Monitoring: consulting with product managers to ensure appropriate success measurement against product goals and implemention of related monitoring and reporting.
- Discovery and Insights: Influencing strategic direction by identifying opportunities or improvements through exploratory deep dive analysis.
- Thought Partner: A go-to data expert and essential embedded partner for Product Managers, with involvement in team ceremonies and strategic discussions.
- Embedded Analytics: contribute to the development embedded, customer-facing visualisation and reporting solutions for our platform
- Testing and Optimization: support experimentation by preparing and analysing results and / or guiding improvements in methodology.
- Storytelling and Communication: communicating risks and dependencies to help with prioritisation, as well as communicating sophisticated analytical concepts.
What you bring:
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills with experience tackling business problems by uncovering related actionable insights and working with stakeholders to take action and drive impact.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a strong sense of ownership, proactive in communicating with stakeholders and solving problems.
- Hands on SQL experience.
- Experience with Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) an advantage.
- Experience working with dashboarding tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker) is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of English is required.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Shivani Bhardwaj.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.