Head of Digital Marketing (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are currently looking for a Head of Digital Marketing in our Global Marketing Team. Reporting directly to the Global CMO, the role will be responsible for driving our digital marketing activities across the different paid channels as well as setting the group-wide standard on best practices.
In this role you will:
- You are responsible for building and maintaining our global lead generation capabilities working closely with the local teams
- You identify new advertising channels and implement scalable processes and tools
- You work hands-on with all the stakeholders to improve performance of mid-and lower funnel campaigns
- You work closely with our content team to advise on SEO needs
- You are responsible for your dedicated budget, ROI and key metrics, ensuring efficient allocation and management of resources
- Take ownership of Google Ads, Meta Ads, and SEO channels, driving continuous optimization and innovation
- Lead testing and growth efforts in new channels, such as native ads and YouTube ads, to expand our digital reach
- Develop, plan, and evaluate creative strategies, collaborating with production teams to ensure compelling ad assets
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to develop and manage an effective attribution model
- Track, analyze, and report performance marketing KPIs efforts, providing insights that drive data-backed decisions
- Set and achieve targets that align with business objectives, consistently pushing for improved results
- Lead and manage a team, fostering cross team collaboration and alignment with overall marketing goals
- Effectively steer external agencies and freelancers to ensure cohesive execution of marketing campaigns
What you bring:
- 10 + years of professional experience in a comparable position in performance or digital marketing, B2B-know-how and/or Insurance-know-how is a big plus
- A strong digital marketing experience with an in-depth knowledge of the principals AdTech platforms and tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Keyword planner, Facebook Ad Manager etc.)
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making skills as well as pronounced project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of all fields of performance marketing & tech requirements
- Knowledge of data programming & automation, incrementality testing and growth hacking
- Passion and drive to build high performing teams and bringing people to their best self
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle many topics at the same time, a good understand of using agile methodologies is a plus
- Startup Mindset: You take the initiative, look for challenges, live an open error culture and have a pronounced can-do attitude and very good English language skills
- Ability to use data to measure results and inform decision-making and strategy development
- Strong collaboration, influencing, and cross-functional working skills with an emphasis on communicating clearly in both oral and written form with Sr level stakeholders
- High attention to detail, high level of organization and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal German & English language skills, this is a must have
- You have a hands-on mindset and a can do-attitude with a strong bias for action; you are comfortable with taking projects from ideation to execution in a short time frame while using available resources in a business-savvy way
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- Free access to a mental health and well-being platform to access to personalized care, such as 1:1 coaching and therapy sessions for life’s ups and downs — whether at work, at home, or in your relationships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Natasha Varma.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.