Senior Talent Acquisition Researcher (6 month FTC)
People & HR
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Our mission is to empower eCommerce stores to unlock their full potential. Join us!
Wayflyer is revolutionising eCommerce by levelling the playing field for founders across the world. Our first product, the Merchant Cash Advance, solves a major pain point for brands: access to short-term finance to fund inventory and marketing spend.
Since launching in April 2020, we’ve deployed over $1.5bn in funding to 1,000’s of eCommerce founders across 10 countries.
We’ve helped companies like Wild, Dock & Bay and Branch take their businesses to the next level. Check out this video from Davie Fogherty, another one of our brilliant customers, giving a great explanation of what we do and how we helped The Oodie go from strength to strength.
We’re a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining an ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
We announced our Series B in February 2022 raising $150m in funding at $1.6bn valuation; backed by world-leading VCs including QED and DST Global.
Teams at Wayflyer are truly cross-functional. Regardless of your role at Wayflyer, you'll work with a variety of different disciplines and teams from around the world on a multitude of challenging projects and game-changing products to revolutionise the eCommerce landscape.
For this role seeking a highly motivated Senior Talent Acquisition Researcher to help us hire top talent into Wayflyer. As the Senior Talent Researcher. You will partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team to develop strong talent pipelines for individual roles and future hiring requirements. You will be working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a small team and partner closely with hiring managers across the entire organisation.
What you'll do
- Be accountable for the identification (sourcing) and engagement of diverse pipelines across a number of roles in the company - fast!
- Track sourcing metrics and draw insights.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to develop talent pipelines for individual roles and future hiring requirements.
- Identify and engage with top talent using a variety of sourcing techniques.
- Use data to track and measure conversion rates.
- Work on strategic, high impact talent projects: implement new processes and fine tune current processes to fit our mission and growth.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches.
- Be a brand ambassador - engaging and cultivating your network through Meetups, webinars and new innovative approaches.
- Understand how to recruit passive candidates at a senior level and develop sophisticated sourcing and engagement strategies for technical and non-technical roles.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long term growth of Wayflyer.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Experiencing leading multiple high-priority searches.
- Strong sourcing experience, demonstrating a variety of different techniques.
- Desire to get involved in strategic projects that affect the full cycle of recruiting.
- Excellent communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including diversity sourcing, interview process management, candidate management and employer branding.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change.
What you’re like as a person and how you treat people is a big deal for us. People love working with you. You’re helpful and generous with your time and knowledge. People love helping you back. People know where they stand with you.
You’re always looking to learn and grow, on a personal and professional level. And you’re always looking to help others learn and grow by sharing your own knowledge and experience.
You know why diversity, equality, inclusion and belonging matters, and speak up when we can do better.
What happens next
We’ll review and respond to every application we receive. If we’re interested in taking your application further, we will be in touch to find out more about you and what you’re looking for.
What perks and benefits do we offer?
Generous paid leave + public holidays
Home working equipment
Supportive parent policies
Offices in Dublin, London, and Sydney
See more open positions at Wayflyer
Something looks off?