Finance and Payroll Analyst
What you'll do
- Manage the payroll delivery of timely and accurate monthly payrolls in five jurisdictions.
- Lead the relationship with third party vendors and tax authorities.
- Manage team quality control of customer service to employees and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with managers across HR Ops, Finance and Treasury teams to streamline payroll-related processes and policies.
- Ensure compliance with local regulatory and tax authorities, and internal / external audit is met.
- Manage the delivery of payroll accounting, including reporting and year-end processes.
- Own the wages and salaries GL code and work with the wider finance team to reconcile movements each month.
- Build out your accounting knowledge and become a key team member for the month end and year end reporting.
- Work with a small dynamic and cross-functional team developing and rolling out procedures for operational efficiency.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience in a payroll or accounting role.
- An appetite to expand your knowledge out of your key competency.
- Curiosity and commercial acumen with the drive and potential to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Efficient and effective work style in a dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and manage workload while remaining attentive to details, and prioritising time efficiently.
- You’re a do-er – someone who enjoys getting things done and spotting and offering solutions to problems before they exist.
- Solid interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills – the successful candidate will work with and support multiple teams situated across the organisation and across different locations as well as being the go to person for any employee related queries.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, proactive problem-solver, and solutions-oriented.
- Team-player – willing to pitch-in when needed to help on projects, tasks and initiatives, as and when needed; enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Strong working knowledge of tools and systems including MS Office, particularly Excel, Slack, HiBob HR system, Google.