Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Our mission is to empower eCommerce stores to unlock their full potential. Join us!
Wayflyer is revolutionising eCommerce by levelling the playing field for founders across the world. Our first product, the Merchant Cash Advance, solves a major pain point for brands: access to short-term finance to fund inventory and marketing spend.
Since launching in April 2020, we’ve deployed over $1.5bn in funding to 1,000’s of eCommerce founders across 10 countries.
We’ve helped companies like Wild, Dock & Bay and Branch take their businesses to the next level. Check out this video from Davie Fogherty, another one of our brilliant customers, giving a great explanation of what we do and how we helped The Oodie go from strength to strength.
We’re a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining an ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
We announced our Series B in February 2022 raising $150m in funding at $1.6bn valuation; backed by world-leading VCs including QED and DST Global.
Teams at Wayflyer are truly cross-functional. Regardless of your role at Wayflyer, you'll work with a variety of different disciplines and teams from around the world on a multitude of challenging projects and game-changing products to revolutionise the eCommerce landscape.
What you'll do
- Create effective data visualisations, reports and analytical solutions that provide the senior leadership teams in the rev org with access to critical metrics and insights.
- Establish benchmarks, inputs and critical metrics for new programmes with the senior sales team.
- Analyze revenue data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that will help optimize revenue streams.
- Develop, maintain and own dashboards and reports to track KPIs related to revenue growth and sales performance.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance and Data teams to create forecasts, analyze performance, and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Work with Finance team to ensure revenue data is accurately integrated into financial reporting and planning processes.
- Continuously monitor and analyze key performance indicators to identify areas for improvement and growth.
- Review and refine data sets to ensure data accuracy.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support business decisions.
- Optimise processes supporting incentive planning, tracking and calculations.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 3+ years of work experience in a performance, data-focused and/or Operations (Business Ops/ Sales Ops/ Revenue Ops) position.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work with large data sets and identify patterns and trends.
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualisation tools a must.
- You have proven experience gathering, interpreting and presenting data and can translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Both commercial and quantitative: you enjoy diving deep into pointed projects involving different parts of the business.
- A first principle thinker: Enjoy distilling large scale issues throughout the organisation into simpler, digestible parts to solve.
What is important to point out is that you can do most or all of the above mentioned and can point to your real experience doing it. You’ve probably done it at companies of different shapes, sizes and industries. Given what we do, experience in financial services, fintech and business-to-business organisations is particularly interesting to us.
On top of that, you’re amazing at prioritisation. You make sure you’re not spread too thin while also giving teams the support they need. You spend your time on the things that make a positive difference. People get why you’ve chosen to say ‘yes’, ‘no’, or ‘not yet’, and are ok with it.
What you’re like as a person and how you treat people is a big deal for us. People love working with you. You’re helpful and generous with your time and knowledge. People love helping you back. People know where they stand with you.
You’re always looking to learn and grow, on a personal and professional level. And you’re always looking to help others learn and grow by sharing your own knowledge and experience.
You know why diversity, equality, inclusion and belonging matters, and speak up when we can do better.
What happens next
We’ll review and respond to every application we receive. If we’re interested in taking your application further, we will be in touch to find out more about you and what you’re looking for.
What perks and benefits do we offer?
Generous paid leave + public holidays
Home working equipment
Supportive parent policies
Offices in Dublin, London, and Sydney
See more open positions at Wayflyer
Something looks off?