With urbanization and climate change the defining features of our time, mobility is in a significant state of flux, with innovative solutions needed to address this new reality. At Ubiq, we believe it is only through a data-driven approach that these solutions can be both sustainable and profitable. We are confident that, with our product and services, we can play a vital role in shaping the future of mobility.With a growing number of customers around the world, and an exciting data-driven product that is developing continuously, we are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our team.
- Work in a great team of data scientists and developers to conceptualize, design and deliver an iconic product experience
- Improve the tech stack and architecture together with the team
- Work with React or React Native code
- Foster the professional development of team members by coaching and mentoring
- You have worked on data-heavy applications before and have experience with the required database and backend technologies
- You enjoy working in an agile team
- You have experience with containers, cloud technologies and CI/CD
- You are passionate about developing the team and the product
- Strong track record (3+ years) as a Senior Engineer
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up & take a leading role in it
- A fantastic team with lots of start-up spirit and English as the working language
- The opportunity to gain experience in Data Engineering, Data Science, DevOps or Frontend Development if interested
- Flexible working hours with a healthy balance between office & remote work
- Continuous training & learning support (events, training, courses, etc.)
- Top equipment, incl. individual equipment budget for special requests, company phone, company e-scooters, etc.
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
- Regular team events
- Competitive salary in line with your experience & qualifications
Interested? We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Apply by sending us your CV, incl. your portfolio, GitHub profile or whatever you’d like us to know and see. Please also share your earliest possible starting date & salary expectation.