Content & Communications Management (m/f/x) Part-time or Full-time
With urbanization and climate change the defining features of our time, mobility is in a significant state of flux, with innovative solutions needed to address this new reality. At Ubiq we believe it is only through a data-driven approach that these solutions can be both sustainable and profitable. We are confident that, with our product and services, we can play a vital role in shaping the future of mobility.
With a growing number of customers around the world, and an exciting data-driven product that is developing continuously, we are looking for a Content & Communications expert to join our team.
In this role, you will support our Head of Marketing through:
- Bringing our marketing & communications strategy to life in order to to drive B2B sales and increase brand awareness;
- Supporting our marketing campaigns with campaign-design and implementation to ongoing monitoring;
- Creating content in line with the marketing and communications strategy as well as our brand directions;
- Creating Slides based on our business and brand (we use Google Slides) and using our CMS to update the website on a regular basis;
- Producing content such as articles, graphics, videos, podcasts and photography for various communication channels (we use Adobe CC);
- Supporting our attendance at online and offline events (industry trade shows, speaking opportunities);
- Monitoring marketing & communications metrics;
- You will be working closely with internal stakeholders and be part of an excited, international team.
You enjoy working in a team but are not afraid to handle tasks independently. You love to come up with new ideas and implement them.
- 2+ years of experience in communications, marketing and/or PR
- Affiliation for graphic design and photography
- Understanding of B2B marketing approaches & strategies
- Experience running ad campaigns (Linkedin, Google Ads) as well as defining and tracking metrics in order to understand campaign success and improve future campaigns
- Have used tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.), CMSs (Website), LinkedIn, Google Sheets/PowerPoint
- Experience with digital marketing automation and inbound lead generation
- Excellent writing & communications skills in English, German is a plus
- Interest in the climate tech sector and technology overall
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a hands-on attitude
- Motivated by achieving business goals through marketing activities
- Austrian / EU work permit required
- The opportunity to a shape a fast-growing start-up & take a leading role in it
- Working with international clients in the mobility field
- A fantastic team with lots of start-up spirit and English as the working language
- Flexible working hours - healthy balance between office & remote work
- Continuous training & learning support (events, training, courses, etc.)
- Top equipment, incl. individual equipment budget for special requests, company phone, company e-scooters, etc.
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
- Regular team events
- Competitive salary in line with your experience & qualifications
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- There is the possibility of working part-time or full-time
Interested? We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Please send us your CV, including a description of why you are the right person for this role, your salary expectation & your earliest possible starting date