QA Analyst (m/f/x)
With urbanization and climate change the defining features of our time, mobility is in a significant state of flux, with innovative solutions needed to address this new reality. At Ubiq we believe it is only through a data-driven approach that these solutions can be both sustainable and profitable. We are confident that, with our product and services, we can play a vital role in shaping the future of mobility.
With a growing number of customers around the world, and an exciting data-driven product that is developing continuously, we are looking for a QA-Analyst to join our team.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including the product team to write acceptance criteria;
- Assess UX of Mobile and Web applications;
- Work on test planning;
- Execute manual test cases to verify and evaluate the functionality and, usability of mobile and web applications;
- Create and maintain test documentation, including test cases, test scripts, and test results;
- Provide reports on testing progress, bugs and usability issues.
- You are familiar with manual testing;
- You have fun presenting the results of your work or what you have learned to others;
- You are reliable in delivering on deadlines in challenging and new projects;
- You enjoy working in an agile team;
- You value quality and good user experience;
- Professional proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up;
- A fantastic team with lots of start-up spirit and English as the working language;
- The opportunity to gain experience in Data Engineering, Data Science, DevOps or Frontend Development, if interested;
- Flexible working hours with a healthy balance between office & remote work;
- Continuous training & learning support (events, training, courses, etc.);
- Top equipment, incl. individual equipment budget for special requests, company phone, company e-scooters, etc;
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks;
- Regular team events;
- Competitive salary in line with your experience & qualifications.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position.
Apply by sending us your CV, incl. your portfolio, GitHub profile or whatever you’d like us to know and see. Please also share your earliest possible starting date & salary expectation.