Head of People (m/f/x)
With urbanization and climate change the defining features of our time, mobility is in a significant state of flux, with innovative solutions needed to address this new reality. At Ubiq we believe it is only through a data-driven approach that these solutions can be both sustainable and profitable. We are confident that, with our product and services, we can play a vital role in shaping the future of mobility.
With a growing number of customers around the world, and an exciting data-driven product that is developing continuously, we are looking for a Head of People to join our team.
- Develop and implement HR policies and programs that align with the company goals and objectives.
- Attract and retain top talent through full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Collaborate with other business leaders to devise and execute workforce planning strategies.
- Oversee HR systems to ensure data accuracy and process efficiency.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and deliver training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Plan and execute employee engagement initiatives, including events, employee recognition programs, and social activities.
- Bring high energy and drive to HR initiatives from the outside to inside, including discovery, planning, and execution.
- Approach organizational development with curiosity and a fresh perspective, without a pre-existing blueprint.
- Lead the team and contribute to the development of a successful organization.
- In order to better understand and cover the compliance elements of the role, it would be a plus to be a German speaker.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting top talent in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience as a Head of People, Director of HR, or a similar senior leadership position in other startup/scaleup environments
- Strong business acumen and the ability to create and implement HR strategies that align with business goals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Able to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions with incomplete information.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. A master's degree is preferred.
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up;
- A fantastic team with lots of start-up spirit and English as the working language;
- Flexible working hours with a healthy balance between office & remote work;
- Continuous training & learning support (events, training, courses, etc.);
- Top equipment, incl. individual equipment budget for special requests, company phone, company e-scooters, etc;
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks;
- Regular team events;
- Competitive salary in line with your experience & qualifications.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Apply by sending us your CV, incl. your portfolio, or whatever you’d like us to know and see.
Please also share your earliest possible starting date & salary expectations.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.