Technical Support Manager
Technical Support Manager
Toqio (toq.io) enables any business, not just banks, to create game changing, data driven, finance propositions (embedded finance) that can be rapidly deployed to their customers where and when they need it.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Manager to help us ensure the success of the development and deployment of our product.
As a Technical Support Manager you will:
- Help define or redefine the processes required for the correct performance of the support team
- Analyse, validate, define or redefine the appropriate performance metrics for the support processes
- Report, on daily basis, critical issues to the team manager and do weekly reporting on the rest of the live support issues
- Stay closely in touch with the customers, informing of the status of their current open issues, using the appropriate communication channels.
- Help the team become the first technical front for issue resolution, having a close contact with our technical teams in order to provide the necessary training and supervision for our support technicians
- Secure that every call is attended and every issued dealt with, within the appropriate SLAs defined with each customer
- Build relationship with Customer Success, Delivery, Product and the Engineering team
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in SaaS and Finance
- Hands-on experience collaborating in the resolution of support issues.
- Experience in leading support teams for enterprise SaaS companies
- Experience re‐engineering or setting up support services according to industry best practices.
- Experience developing and maintaining formal processes and procedures for consistency and increased productivity.
- Experience implementing methodologies to improve first call resolution, managing customer perceptions, building strong internal relationships, issue trend recognition, root cause analysis, and problem-to-solution efforts, as well as automating manual tasks.
- Experience recommending and implementing appropriate technology and other resources to maximise support service effectiveness.
- Experience building and retaining a qualified service desk team through innovative hiring and training and development techniques.
- Experience ensuring operational quality/service performance in accordance with defined SLAs and proactively review support tickets to ensure service quality.
- Conducted regular proactive assessments of support tickets to ensure adherence to service quality standards outlined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Experience developing a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction by consistently reviewing related reports and addressing any concerns promptly.
- Experience analysing service desk performance through various statistical and reporting methods.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
Nice to have:
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Knowledge of Jira.
- Knowledge of Confluence.
What we offer:
Toqio. People are one of Toqio’s main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers and PhDs.
- Toqio’s Founding Team; Eduardo Martinez and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields. Along with Daniella Lorenzo, Rodrigo Iglesias, Víctor Gil, Arancha Riestra and Jingxuan Xu are leading a talented team full of energy and passion.
Our core values. Toqio’s 4Cs are our flagship, we are:
- Curious: Curiosity is the lifeblood of innovation.
- Committed: Shaping Toqio into a more vibrant place to do business, as well as making our society better.
- Considerate: We’re a diverse and multicultural team that brings many perspectives into our workforce.
- Creative: Seeking out of the box thinkers who face challenges head on, and look forward to innovating their way around every obstacle.
The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Team working: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
The best team, OUR OFFER TO YOU. We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for a Technical Support Manager is up to 50.000€ gross annual base salary depending on the candidate’s knowledge, experience and location.
- Bonus scheme plan based on KPI achievements.
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your election + your Birthday off.
- Employee Share Option Scheme: We want all team members to really feel part of and have a stake in Toqio.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at Toqio but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy. We work up to 80% of the time remotely.
- Flexible perks package including private health insurance, entertainment, mental health support, training, mentoring program, gym...
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and Nairobi.
- Join an international team with over 20 nationalities and colleagues in Spain, UK, and Kenya.
- We are highly proud of having a diverse team committed to inclusion and sustainability.
Awards. Toqio has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018:
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020
- "Hottest Fintech Startup" shortlisted att The Europas Tech Startup Awards 2022
- Startup Awards National Series 2022 finalist
- PAY360 Award Winner 2022
- Startups 100 list for 2023
- VISA accelerator 2023
- Winner 2023 Deloitte Fast 50 UK Rising Star Award
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out Toqio, we are really looking forward to hearing from you!