Sales Team Leader
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Sales Team Leader (Member Success) at Tide, you will play a critical role in leading and motivating our Member Success (Sales) agents to achieve outstanding sales performance. You will be responsible for supporting projects related to selling new products, analysing team performance, and ensuring that the Member Success (Sales) team operates efficiently and effectively.
As a Sales Team Leader you’ll be responsible for
Member Success (Sales) Performance Management:
- Setting clear individual sales targets and performance KPIs for the Member Success (Sales) agents
- Monitoring individual and team performance to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Providing regular feedback, coaching, and mentoring to team members to improve sales skills and results
- Identifying and implementing strategies to boost sales productivity and revenue generation
- Collaborating with the product development and marketing teams to understand and promote new products or services
- Leading the Member Success (Sales) team in effectively selling new offerings to existing and potential customers
- Ensuring that team members are well-informed about product updates and changes
- Analysing sales data and performance reports to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for growth
- Preparing and presenting regular reports to management regarding team and individual sales performance
- Developing and implementing action plans to address performance gaps and improve results
- Recruiting, onboard, and training new Member Success (Sales) agents
- Fostering a positive and collaborative team culture that encourages achievement and teamwork
- Resolve conflicts and address any issues within the Member Success (Sales) team promptly and professionally
- Continuously evaluating and enhancing Member Success (Sales) processes and workflows
- Work with other departments to streamline operations and improve the customer experience
- Implement best practices and innovative approaches to enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness
Compliance and Quality Assurance:
- Ensure that the Member Success (Sales) team adheres to company policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements in line with the Financial Conduct Authority (UK) rules and regulations
- Work with the Member Success Quality Assurance team to conduct quality checks on Member Success (Sales) calls to maintain high standards of service and professionalism
What makes you a great fit:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Senior or Team Leader in Sales Team
- Ability to use industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira
- A natural leader who strives for team collaboration and success.
- You’re a strong salesperson who is willing to use that experience to elevate your team.
- You are a strong communicator to your team and internal stakeholders about your work, ideas and problems.
- Passion for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult situations
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience working in customer service for the finance industry
- You have some experience working in startups
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.