Lead Product Manager - IAM(Risk & Security)
Department: Service Foundations
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a brilliant Lead Product Manager to join Tide’s Service Foundation team as we scale our platform and help solve our customers’ most important problems. We want someone that is excited to join a rapidly growing scale up and play a key role in our continued expansion.
You’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As a Lead Product Manager in our IAM (Identity and Access Management) team, you will develop the strategy, set the roadmap, and determine the requirements — in collaboration with design, engineering, and analytics — to create a shared platform for the security and reliability of the Tide application.
Your primary focus will be to ensure a secure user experience to our members throughout their journey with Tide by implementing controls to prevent, detect and investigate threats and fraud. Our IAM team serves all Tide products and services, so you’ll work with stakeholders across our product teams, such as FinCrime, Security Operations and Ongoing Monitoring. You'll also work with engineering to build best in class threat detection and prevention tools, solve new challenges as our platform grows, and ensure all of our services are scalable and available.
Our IAM team keeps our members at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll ensure that we deliver the best user journeys while always maintaining the highest security standards when accessing our app.
You will engage with the broader product and engineering community, establishing a collaborative way of working to fully understand the actual and desired outcomes for each product area, to gather requirements and to determine current and future use cases for Identity and Access Management.
You will then identify, evaluate and select appropriate solutions that best meet the regulations, the needs of our members and lead the planning, development and delivery of these capabilities across Tide.
As a Lead Product Manager you’ll be:
- Define the roadmap for the security and reliability of the Tide application for different users and markets in a flexible and scalable way.
- Discover new ways of preventing and investigating fraud, using cutting edge technologies in order to minimise friction and maximise security.
- Lead full-stack development teams (iOS, Android, Web, Back-end) to deliver Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities
- Capture the requirements and coordinate the development of all security and reliability solutions across the different product and business areas.
- Lead by example: you will be hands-on, take ownership for metrics and product KPIs and play a pivotal role in bringing all stakeholders on board
- Play a meaningful role in Tide’s Product Community of Practice. Participate to Industry forums about cyber security
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 9+ years of experience in Product Management with Proven experience working with agile/scrum delivery teams.
- Strong experience in the e-commerce domain across global geographies.
- General Knowledge of UK, India or Europe regulations and fraud landscape such as APP Fraud (Authorised Push Payment Fraud)
- No compliance and security expertise is required, but you can demonstrate familiarity with compliance and security process implementation and familiarity with onboarding member experiences through your past work experience.
- General understanding of payment and authentication rules & wider regulations in global markets and can articulate risk implications of payment acceptance products.
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in best in class product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners
- Leadership acumen and a desire to mentor and manage fellow PMs
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities and pioneering new processes.
- You have Technical knowledge and experience with API-based products.
- A proactive "can-do" attitude, adept at multitasking and achieving results.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.