At Tide, we are building a finance & admin platform designed to save small businesses time and money. We provide our members with business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of connected administrative solutions from invoicing to accounting.
Launched in 2017, Tide is now the leading business financial platform in the UK with 575,000 SME members (10% market share) and more than 200,000 SMEs in India. Headquartered in London, Tide has over 1,600 Tideans across the UK, Bulgaria, India, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine and Germany.
Tide is rapidly growing, expanding into new markets and always looking for passionate and driven people. Join us in our mission to empower small businesses and help them save time and money.
About the role
As a re-KYC Analyst, you would be working as the first line of defence in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (e.g. Company’s House, social media footprint, and transaction analysis), you’ll complete client-specific KYC related analysis, Periodic and trigger alert review, wrongful type of entities review, nature of business analysis along with close cooperation with different departments of the business.
In this role you will:
- Conduct full account reviews (periodic and event-driven)
- Perform transaction reviews
- Maintain the most up-to-date information for all existing members
- Communicate with members (written communication only)
- Operate with diverse data and documentation as part of the company’s CDD and EDD processes
- Identify areas of improvement that can result in an increase of efficiency and better member experience
- Assist on different Remediation Projects
What we are looking for
- You are good in taking initiative and be naturally inquisitive about KYC principles and processes
- You have 1+ year's work experience working in KYC/compliance, preferably in a highly regulated environment
- You have a clear understanding and application of the UK regulatory landscape
- You have strong understanding and experience of CDD and EDD processes
- You have similar work experience, preferably in the financial services or gaming industries
- You have previous client service experience or dealing with third party suppliers/partners
- You have previous experience working on Google sheets
- You have an analytical mind–able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease
- You have exceptional English communication skills – written and verbal
- You have the ability to work well as part of a team; decisive; goal-oriented; proactive; able to adapt to different people and styles
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We celebrate diversity in our workforce as a cornerstone of our success. Our commitment to a broad spectrum of ideas and backgrounds is what enables us to build products that resonate with our members’ diverse needs and lives.
We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.