Payment Services Team Lead (12 months Contract)
Department: Member Support
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses. Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
As a Re-KYC Analyst Dissolutions, you would be responsible to execute a certain sequence of actions needed to comply with UK company law - Companies Act 2006. The process requires excellent written communication skills, strong analytical mind, ability to assist members with empathy and previous experience in hadling basic banking operations.
What we’re looking for:
As a Payment Services Team Lead, exceptional communication skills are essential, as the role involves regular interaction with the team and other stakeholders. You should be able to empathise with Tideans, actively listen to their concerns, and proactively resolve issues. You must be highly motivated, with a positive attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to provide exceptional support. Additionally, strong analytical skills are necessary, as the role involves identifying opportunities for growth and improving customer experience. Overall, successful candidates will be passionate about helping businesses succeed and dedicated to providing outstanding support to the team and the customers.
As a Payment Services Team Lead you’ll be doing:
- Management of agents and all aspects related to that task - assisting them with difficult cases and providing guidance where necessary.
- Assigning tasks including daily organisation of the workload.
- Mentoring employees, monitoring their progress, goals, and removing blockers that prevent them from performing well. Providing guidance and support to agents with their long-term career journey at Tide.
- Reporting, analysing data, spotting patterns, improving processes and work practices.
- Schedule creation and organisation, a variety of planning tasks.
- Liaison between different departments and team leads of other teams - coordinating across different business areas to achieve a common goal.
- Participation in the recruitment process and acquisition of new staff in Member Support.
- Assistance with escalated queries from members which require a more hands on approach and attention to detail.
- Working with Business areas and gathering data for product feedback
What makes you a great fit:
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You are able to use industry tools like Kustomer, GSuite, Jira, Looker
- You have significant team management, leadership or coaching experience
- You have passion for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult situations
- You are a leader who takes control and has a strong focus towards customer satisfaction
- You have strong organisational skills
- You have experience working in customer service for the finance industry
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.