Sales Onboarding Lead
Department: Member Accession Marketing
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We want passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Sales Onboarding Lead you’ll sit within the Personal Contact Marketing division, and will be responsible for a large team of Onboarding sales agents, and will be coaching and supporting leaders (both team lead and seniors) within your team.
- You’ll be responsible for driving the strategy and leading a team of high performing Onboarding sales agents. Until now, the Onboarding team has been more service based, driving a huge quantity of new members to Tide. Now, their role encompasses a sales element to it, where they are responsible for understanding customer needs and upselling based on this. You will focus on training and developing the Onboarding team to enhance their sales skills, ensuring they are well-equipped to understand customer needs and effectively upsell
- This is your opportunity to come in at the start of a new revenue based growth phase and have a huge impact on the business and future of Tide
- Driving the strategy of the team, implementing your own tests and optimising based on these results to scale develop this new growth phase. You won’t be afraid to get stuck in and lead from the front
- Working towards company OKRs through setting challenging KPI’s for the team to show growth. You’ll support by providing your own in depth quantitative and qualitative analysis on team performance through creating performance dashboards and analysing trends within the team
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, and self-optimising workflows and process improvements to remove roadblocks for our Onboarding Agents. Be prepared to handle and swiftly resolve any crises or challenges that may arise, maintaining team morale and focus
- Heavy stakeholder management across multiple teams and channels including:
- Product - Collaborating with our product team to provide regular member insights on the Onboarding Journey process and identifying and suggesting changes for improvement - tracking and owning these to delivery
- KYC - Working collaboratively with KYC to ensure a smooth and rapid member onboarding experience and owning any changes that are required
- Take a lead role in defining the GTM approach for the launch of new products. Take a consultative approach, ensuring you’re driving sales from all marketing leads channels and sharing useful member insights and recommendations with marketing so that their financial investment is well spent.
- Supporting our performance marketing team on new initiatives to drive signup and revenue for Tide
- Compliance - Working closely with the compliance team, responsible for ensuring all your team's calls and interactions are entirely compliant, always putting member experience first.
- Play a key role in talent acquisition and team expansion to support the growth phase of your team (and into Europe), ensuring alignment with Tide’s culture and objectives
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years managing high performing sales / telesales teams - so you’ll be sales oriented and target driven
- You have a passion for driving a culture of supported, high energy, happy teams. (We have a unique friendly team spirited culture in Onboarding which we want to be nurtured, improved and not disrupted negatively)
- You’re entrepreneurial, and excited by the prospect of managing a team as your own mini business within Tide, driving your own strategy for the team
- You have an operational, detail oriented mindset - comfortable handling and analysing large data sets to inform your strategy
- You are highly numerate with experience managing profit and loss for your team
- Excellent at communication and selling the strategy of your unit to the rest of the business - presentations and documentation are always kept updated and are detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent spoken and written English skills. German is an extra bonus
- Experience working with multi stakeholders including product and marketing
Our Tech Stack (You don’t have to excel in all, but willing to learn them):
- Ability to use industry tools like Zendesk, Kustomer, GSuite, and Jira
- Able to use tools such as Looker to support with data analytics
- Strong g-sheets/Excel skills
- Experience with platform management and working with stakeholders/ external providers to manage platform outages and development
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
- Flexible working from home
- Sabbatical Leave
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.