AML/ KYC Analyst
Department : Member Operations (IN)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a AML Analyst, you would be working on being the first line of defense in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (social media footprints), you’ll prepare client-specific AML related analysis and complete on-boarding due diligence where required.
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert within a marketplace business, someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of marketplace platforms. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build a team. A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
As a KYC Analyst you’ll be:
- Perform AML Screening/CDD/EDD reviews on prospects and new/existing customers in accordance with the Tide's policies and procedures.
- Perform searches utilizing Internet sources and/or third-party vendors (i.e. Google, LexisNexis, etc.) to determine negative news and obtain due diligence information for prospects and new/existing customers.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources, to conduct and document investigations.
- Interaction with different stakeholders for faster execution and process enhancements
- Lending a hand whenever it may be needed in the business and each day will bring a new, exciting challenge
- Responsible for different operational activities as per requirements
- Working a shared shift pattern
- Willing to work weekends as and when required
What makes you a great fit:
- You have professional work experience, preferably in financial services e.g. Banking sector and Fintech
- You have 1-3 years’ experience working in compliance & AML investigations and transaction data analysis, preferably in a highly regulated environment.
- You have strong understanding and experience of different Nature of Business' and associated risk levels, along with CDD/ EDD processes in Indian context.
- You have inclination towards asking right questions with problem solving attitude and always looking to make process leaner and robust
- You have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease
- You are a quick learner, explorer, multitasker and flexible with work profile
- You have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal – to communicate with the clients and company stakeholders & regulatory bodies if required
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.