Location: Hyderabad, India.
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Reconciliations Analyst you’ll be:
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved
- Getting to grips with tough banking challenges like unfamiliar transactions, missing payments, and direct debits in different countries & currencies
- Have a investigative mind, who looks to solve reconciliation breaks and future proof Tide Reconciliations for success
- Enjoy getting involved in various projects as we continue to build our function
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in FinTech/Financial services industry
- You have Reconciliation experience in a FinTech/Financial services industry
- You have hands-on experience in a high-volume Reconciliations environment
- You have strong payments/operations knowledge within the India, UK & EU
- You are confident in working closely with other teams
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You have a curious mind and high level of problem solving capability
- You are highly organised, detail oriented, diligent and has excellent time-management skills
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Passion for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult situations
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them
Our Tech Stack (You don’t have to excel in all, but willing to learn them):
- AutoRek or another Reconciliation tool
- Familiar with Google applications e.g G-Drive, G-sheets, G-meet etc.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.