Complaints Associate with German
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to help drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a German speaking Complaints Associate to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing complaints from UK and German members and non- members regarding our products, services or customer service.
As a Complaints Associate, you’ll be expected to:
- Take ownership of complaints from start to finish, ensuring that all complaints are correctly logged on our complaints management system;
- Investigate complaints and identify the root cause of the issue;
- Communicate with complainants through various channels such as email or phone to resolve their complaints in a timely and professional manner;
- Work closely with the relevant departments within Tide to identify any systemic issues and develop solutions to prevent future complaints;
- Maintain required productivity levels whilst ensuring complaints are resolved to high quality standards and handled in line with processes and procedures within regulatory time frames.
What makes you a great fit:
- Excellent spoken and written German and English skills
- Ability to use industry tools like GSuite, Slack and Jira
- Organised with the ability to multitask
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Passion for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult situations
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Experience working in customer service for the finance industry
- Some experience working in startups
- Analytical skills, be good at problem solving and reviewing root cause analysis
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
- Flexible working from home
- Sabbatical Leave
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.