Performance Marketing Lead (Maternity cover)
Performance Marketing Manager
Location - London
Team - Member Accession Marketing
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We want passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
As our Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be an experienced & self-driven digital marketer who knows how to drive & scale large volumes of B2B acquisition and working with multi-million budgets. We’re looking for a B2B acquisition superstar who’s got the experience and drive to completely build and own the digital marketing strategy for our current and future portfolio of market-defining products. You’ll be a collaborative and tenacious individual who can work closely with Product Owners & Product Marketers, Data & Engineering stakeholders and more. You’ll be passionate about Fintech and using whatever channels you can utilise to bring high-quality, converting traffic to the organisation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building, optimising and scaling digital marketing campaigns that perform from a volume, quality and cost-efficiency perspective.
- Being responsible for maintaining large budgets and accountable for rapidly scaling targets
- Using your expertise in Paid Search and/or Paid Social to define channel strategies and roadmaps for the business function.
- Working with the marketing team to enhance our understanding and deployment of digital channels across the business.
- Working closely with Data, Product, Web and more teams to provide real, scalable benefits to your channels.
- Using a rapid test-and-learn mentality, designing and implementing tests, maintaining best practice.
- Forecasting & reporting performance, using an analytical mindset to help inform and develop the target market and product offering.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 3+ years applied experience in one of Paid Search or Paid Social and know the cutting edge-developments within that channel.
- You also have 1+ supplementary experience in another channel such as Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, CRM and you’re willing and ready to learn more as are needed.
- You have demonstrable experience in driving large volumes of B2B lead acquisition.
- You have experience in driving quality traffic at scale in B2B Finance or equivalent and you want to become a real subject-matter expert in this field.
- You have experience across driving traffic to websites, mobile applications, call centres and understand how to maximise returns across all of them.
- Have a test-and learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation and effective implementation of positive results.
- You’re able to work seamlessly with a cross-discipline team, bringing complex marketing strategies to life with clear documentation, compelling communication and a collaborative mindset.
- Are comfortable with using data visualisation tools such as Looker or Tableau as your source-of-truth and are able to tell compelling stories using them.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.