Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
Tide’s Agile Delivery community is continuously growing, with about 10 Agile Leads based in Bulgaria and 5 based in India. Each Lead is working with no more than 2 delivery teams and participates in company level initiatives. At Tide we believe that an agile mindset should be spread across the entire organisation and our team is well positioned to lead the continuous improvement processes.
As an Agile Lead you’ll be:
- Usе an agile mindset to facilitate Agile principles and practices in Sprint iterations across several delivery teams
- Facilitate and guide Product Owners in User Story Mapping, backlog creation (Epic Level) and User Story generation
- Work with Product VPs in order to help them set product strategy and make it transparent to the teams
- Work daily with Tech leadership to ensure delivery and quality
- Provide team level reporting against OKRs, identifying and escalating delivery risks
- Help remove impediments and reduce work in progress
- Conduct analysis on team performance and coach on increasing productivity (e.g. burndown, velocity, burn-up, cycle time, lead time charts and cumulative flow diagrams).
- Help creating new processes and monitor quality of practices and behaviors across delivery teams
What makes you a great fit:
- You have an experience as a Scrum Master /Agile Lead or Agile Coach ideally in a scale-up
- You manage to coach Product community effectively
- You have knowledge and experience using Agile principles beyond Scrum and Kanban e.g. in Product (Lean Start-up methods, Design Sprints, Lean UX) and in Tech (Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD, DevOps)
- You are an experienced JIRA and Confluence user
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.