Customer Support-Social Media Support Specialist
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Social Media Support Specialist, you would be helping businesses across the UK to become success stories every day. You’ll love talking to people, and have an empathetic nature along with a passion for solving customer problems. You will play a key part in helping Tide expand by providing around the clock support, every day of the year.
As a Social Media Support Specialist you’ll be:
- Providing the best customer experience when handling member queries and feedback on social media and review channels
- Supporting Root Cause Analysis and internal feedback loops with frontline support and specialist domains to mitigate an increase and repeat of complaints
- Helping to cultivate and maintain a unique and customer-centric culture;
- Having the opportunity to support other members of the wider Tide team
- Investigating complex issues and engaging with the PR, marketing and content teams
- Delivering general front-line Customer Service in addition to creating small educational pieces of content for our members
- Working on shifts
What makes you a great fit:
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You have a good understanding of content creation and community management principles.
- You are a great communicator – you are able to explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand way and be confident talking with our customers
- You have experience with handling queries via at least one social media platform for a minimum of 1 year
- You enjoy finding novel ways to solve difficult problems
- You have really strong organisational skills and you are able to juggle priorities to ensure that members get the best support experience
- You have good understanding of financial services terminology
- You enjoy helping mentor new members of the team, and support them with your wisdom and experience and help out with common back office tasks
- You are comfortable using industry tools like Kustomer, GSuite, and Jira
- You have experience working in start-ups or scale-ups
- You have experience working with Agile practices
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.