People QA Analyst
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
This newly created role will be aligned to the People and Culture division and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with HR policies and procedures, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. This position is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining HR QA programs that evaluate the effectiveness of HR practices and identify areas for improvement. The HR QA Specialist will also collaborate with HR leadership to develop and implement corrective actions as needed.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a flexible People QA Analyst that can work effectively both independently and as part of a team, bringing a solution-oriented approach to their work and demonstrating a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
You will play a critical role in ensuring that our people, processes and systems meet the highest standards of quality, accuracy, and functionality, helping to ensure that HR processes run smoothly and efficiently.
As a People QA Analyst you will:
- Collaborate with People and Culture teams globally to develop and maintain effective QA programs, ensuring HR systems, policies, and procedures meet high standards.
- Identify, document, and mitigate gaps, internal/external risks (such as non-compliance, internal fraud, legal changes) and issues in HR processes.
- Conduct audits and reviews of HR processes to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain quality control procedures for HR processes, including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and employee relations.
- Communicate clear testing results, conduct audits for compliance, and establish quality control procedures.
- Collaborate on corrective actions, maintain QA metrics, and provide training to enhance People and Culture processes.
- Stay informed of legislation and trends, monitoring and recommending process improvements.
- Foster relationships with internal/external auditors and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance.
What makes you a great fit:
- 3+ years HR experience in QA, compliance, or related field with strong knowledge of policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Experience in developing QA programs, analysing complex data, and presenting actionable recommendations.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with HR systems like BambooHR, PeopleSoft, Workday, or SAP preferred.
- Excited by hyper-growth challenges, adept at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, with excellent communication and negotiation skills who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get into the details when needed.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.