Senior Partnerships Associate - Credit
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Partnership Credit Associate you’ll be target oriented and passionate about helping small businesses. Working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment will excite you along with an interest in the fintech industry and all that we are doing to save small business owners time and money.
You’ll be target focused and confident at handling objections to achieve your revenue goals. You’ll also have an excellent communication skills, will be outgoing and thrive working in a close-knit team. You’ll have excellent market connects & knowledge, constantly seeking new opportunities to generate revenue. Passion, drive and enthusiasm are a must.
As a Senior Partnership's Associate Credit you’ll be:
- A part of Partnership Team and will be responsible for nurturing the Lender’s relationship.
- The primary objective of the team will be to achieve targets related to Tide India Credit services.
- In continuous touch with our lenders, be in sync with them on the potential members details being shared with them and further getting the requirements fulfilled.
- Working cross-functionally with other departments to understand upcoming product launches.
- Responsible for procuring good quality data from the various sources, sorting the data as per the required process & then allocating it further to the desired team.
- In regular touch with the telemarketing sales executives to know the status of the leads being assigned to them, conversion, quality of data, etc. to ensure the efficiency in the process.
- Handling large data sets and preparing reports for generating business insights.
- Identifying opportunities to streamline data, reporting, and analysis processes.
What makes you a great fit:
- You are passionate, driven, have a can-do attitude and are positive!
- You are a graduate/postgraduate, multilingual and have excellent written and spoken English and Hindi language skills
- You have previous market research experience.
- You are focused on revenue and target driven
- You are comfortable with constant change and switching of priorities
- You love to troubleshoot and have a member-first mentality
- You are a team player and can complete ad-hoc tasks
- You will be incredibly self-motivated and conscientious, wanting to make a real difference to the business
- You have the ability to be able to listen, learn and adapt to feedback
- You may also have previous experience working with a Fintech or a digital bank
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.