Lead Product Manager - Experience Foundations
Department: Experience Foundations
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
You will be joining a new product area called Experience Foundations, with the impactful mission of evolving the end-to-end experiences across our whole global platform, to provide greater user value and drive differentiation. As one of the first and senior product people within this important and growing area, we are looking for an outstanding Lead Product Manager who is passionate about elevating user experiences and leading the future of our business and finance platform. This role is for you if you are a product leader with a deep understanding of user-first product development, have a hypothesis and data driven mindset, love everything about incremental discovery and delivery, outcome focused, and can confidently transform and lead cross functional teams to success!
As a Lead Product Manager you’ll be:
- You will own multiple product domain(s) from conception to implementation and beyond. You are responsible for driving the strategy and roadmap through effective prioritisation and mastery of your domain(s)
- Establishing new customer facing and internal foundational products as this is a newly formed group. This will range from greenfield investments to rethinking existing solutions to drive strategic goals, user value and business impact
- Hands on within the team to ensure have clear goals and well defined user stories and documents to support a heart beat of progress
- Leading on improving agile ways of working within the teams work with daily; this is an exciting opportunity to establish a world-class team culture
- Playing a global role, building for our growing international user base (currently within UK, India and Germany) across both mobile and web
- Part of the foundational team driving the overall user and product experience across Tide
- Working within a interdisciplinary role: you will work with Design, Engineering, Analyst, and Product Marketing, as well as other product groups across Tide to deliver a world-class product
- Drive product discovery together with the product triad (engineering and design) and rapidly build prototypes by using qualitative and quantitative data to operationalize it
- Managing other product managers and leading team members as we scale and grow this foundational team
- Leading your team to deliver on ambitious goals and product outcomes; able to confidently apply continuous feedback frameworks and translate user value into business outcomes
- Seen as a key leader within the experience foundations group and so will confidently and effectively communicate on strategic as well as tactical topics across the business.
- Evangelist, the voice of the customer and your product area; inspiring your team and stakeholders to your product vision.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have at least 10 years of experience within product management and have deep exposure to the full product lifecycle
- Strategic thinker and a pragmatic executioner with a track record of driving product innovation and results
- You have experiencing managing and coaching others; ideally experience of managing product managers
- You love to coach teams and individuals to success; through hands-on engagement and showcasing what good looks like. You the battle scars which enables you to naturally guide and inspire others
- Easily identify opportunities for improvement and able to drive changes with impact and agility
- You enjoy and have mastered how to navigate ambiguous and greenfield areas; identifying the incremental steps to progress, clarity on the key milestones and able to make timely adaptations to plans
- Have perfected how to adapt your communication style to resonate at all levels. You are an excellent communicator and storyteller in both spoken and written English
- Outcome focused, you are excited by driving tangible impact for both users and the business, and are able to confidently pivot to ensure this
- User Obsessed; able to navigate how to build exceptional end-to-end experiences that resonate with consumers with differing needs
- Able to define the right metrics and evaluate the nuances of both quantitative and qualitative data to understand what to do next
- Understand the importance of good discovery and have perfected the craft; can confidently drive incremental (in)validation within the problem and solution space
- Excel at simplifying and cutting through complexity and ambiguity, passionate about solving problems and finding innovative solutions
- Empathic and an active listener
- Have past experience working within platform or foundational product teams so understand the mechanics of scaling your products across organisations
- Bonus, if you have some experience working in startups or scale-ups, building global products, and/or FinTech
- Bonus, technical experience or education
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.