Growth Senior Manager
Department - Member Accession Marketing
Who are Tide?
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What are we looking for:
As a data-driven Growth Manager, you’ll be owning the end-to-end management, analysis, and optimization of data segments to support informed decision-making and drive business growth. You’ll use data & analytics to develop a test & learn plan to target our members with the right content at the right time, building segmentation and messaging strategies based on lifecycle, member behaviour, product uptake and more.
You will help develop the existing growth strategy, with a strong focus on driving revenue, working closely with product, content, BI and other team members. You will work in a team of passionate marketers with a track record of delivery, who are dedicated to collaboration, innovation and ownership, with a central focus on helping our members save time and money, so they can get back to doing what they love.
As Growth Manager you'll be:
● Translate business objectives into actionable data strategies and initiatives
● Segment the customer base based on behavior, demographics, and usage patterns
● Execute detailed analysis of campaign and channel effectiveness, including segmentation, communication, targeting, and cohort analysis
● Be customer obsessed & deep dive into data to develop hypotheses for campaign optimization
● Engaging with external partners to agree on SLAs and performance
● Analyze call center data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improving customer experiences and offer effectiveness
● Collaborate with CRM, Partnership, BI and Product team to drive revenue growth
● Maintain and publish dashboards/reports at a channel, cohort, or campaign level
● Interacting with senior leadership and presenting insights to internal and external audiences
What makes you a great fit:
● 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience in growth and revenue management roles
● You have experience in segmentation and targeting
● You may have worked in Credit, start-ups, finance services or tech space
● You have experience handling large amounts of data from different sources using BI tools e.g. Looker, Tableau, and experience turning this data into strategic insights
● You are proactive – you’ll need to enjoy the challenge of continuously improving processes and always be on the hunt for the next problem that needs to be fixed!
● You have strong communication and reporting skills and are able to work well in partnership with technical and non-technical team members
● You have the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
● You have experience working in a subscription and/or app-based business
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.